Josh Zimmerman is a talent manager for YouTube Creators.
He was part of the team behind the daily YouTube Nation series and through his work there built relationships with just about everybody in the YouTube ecosystem at the time.
In addition to his management work, he is one of the partners at Little Monster Media – a company you’ll soon be hearing a lot more about.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is a talent manager (and what do they do)?
- How to get brand deals and why you’re probably not charging enough money.
- Critical things to look out for in every contract.
- The importance of having a lawyer read your contracts (and why you don’t need an “entertainment lawyer”).
- Some very important safety tips for anyone who is creating work online.